The HIV Prevention Department at NCAP provides education, advocacy, and testing to individuals as well as groups in need within our service region. We are passionate about providing everyone in our community with non-judgmental and confidential services. Our services include:
- Rapid HIV testing. Walk in hours are Wednesdays 1:00pm-6:30pm. Appointments are encouraged at all other times.
- Hepatitis C Testing for people who qualify.
- Free Condoms, Lubricant, Internal Condoms, and Dental Dams.
- Educational presentations for community groups. These can include information on HIV, Hepatitis C, other Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), safer sex, intimate partner communication, testing, and more.
- Fortitude; a social, educational, and volunteer group for Gay, BI, and Queer men.
- Harm reduction supplies for injection drug users.
- Referrals to community resources for STI testing as well as substance abuse and mental health treatment.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) testing is available by appointment.
Our services are open to everyone. If you feel like you could benefit from any of these services or just have a few questions, please give us a call.